Thursday 10 April 2014

Easter wish list....Y...is for a touch of yellow


Instantly downloadable artwork from OfCarola

Y

....is for a touch of yellow


Easter is right around the corner....
I'm not sure about you, but Easter always takes me by surprise....every year!
Yesterday I dug out our box of Easter decorations, and realised that bar a few Easter eggs and some feathers, we haven't got a lot to set the mood...

There is no denying the Yellow is THE colour of Easter, and I haven't been a big fan in the past...But I spent last night window shopping online for a few Easter-y décor updates for the home, and I have curated this Seasonal Home accessories collage I just had to share with you all today:
I admit, the subtle touches of yellow has won me over!



1.Yellow linen table cloth from H&M for the Easter breakfast table
2.Remix blanket  from Ferm living for cosy-ing up on the sofa..
3. Set of 3 Normal ceramic easter egg decorations by Lindsay interiors from not on the high street for decoration
4.Large glass vase from House Doctor to display some pussy willow twigs and some daffodils..
5.Hare rabbit head wall trophy   by Clive Roddy from Not on the high street , just because....
6.Little geometry cushion from Ferm living to brighten up the front room.
7. Carla coffee cups and saucers from Bloomingville...I just adore this patterned table ware range!
8.Hexa glazed yellow stoneware bowl from Habitat, for all those Easter treats...
9.Set of 4 Abode egg cups by Mengsel (One of my favourite print makers) for Not on the high street, for the Easter morning breakfast table...
Now, if only I had the money....
I will be back soon with a fun DIY for the Easter breakfast table...
xxx
June


No comments:

"