Wednesday 5 March 2014

It's starting to feel a bit like....spring!




....spring!

Ooooh the joy!!
After what seems like endless rain and miserable weather, it seems that spring is in the air here in the UK now!

The skies are blue, and although it still feels quite fresh, I decided to pull out my converse this morning and went for a little stroll with my "new" camera...

I haven't actually had much time to play around with my new toy yet, so it was nice to take it for a local stroll this morning to try and capture those first signs of spring...

Everywhere You look there are little green buds reaching for the sun, and the trees are covered in blossom....


And the daffodils are rearing to go...



I haven't been out much recently, as I have had a nasty cold that has left me lacking in energy, but spending a little time in the sunshine this morning sure has helped!
Even the geese along the canal seems to be soaking up the sun...

 

Sorry there is no project to share with you this week...but I have been very busy...
I  may have some news that I am dying to tell you guys, but I don't want to jinks it...lets just say: I am working on an exciting new venture...Hopefully I can tell you more this weekend! If you are really curious now, check out my instagram gallery for a few little visual hints...

In the meantime: get out in the sunshine and soak in the feeling of spring!!
xxx
June

No comments:

"